Confined Space Inspections Using Collision Tolerant Drone
Experience the new patent designed collision tolerant confined space inspection drone. The drone is classification society approved for the inspection of confined spaces such as but not limited to – Ballast tanks, Void compartments, Pipe Passages, Cargo Holds, Exhaust funnels, Boilers & Economisers.
Confined Space Drone
HD Camera Includes Video, Still Frame and Infrared
- The most inaccessible, complex spaces can now be inspected, explored and condition assessed using our specialist drones.
- We help make Zero Harm a reality.
- Our drones stop putting lives at risk, reduce shut down times & reduce your costs. We capture high definition video including infrared and still photos for an in depth analysis.
- People no longer need to enter hazardous places & be exposed to dangerous situations.
- Inspections take only hours or often just minutes. Scaffolding, rope access or cranes are no longer required to perform visual inspections.
- We manage and comply with all aviation regulatory requirements.
Our survey/inspection company utilizes the worlds’ first purpose designed collision tolerant drone to inspect & explore inside the most inaccessible, complex, cluttered, confined spaces as well as above ground structures.
Click an image to view full-size photographs.
The confined space drone gathers and stores high definition video including infrared and still photographs that our clients then use for an in depth analysis of the condition of the space or structure.
Stop putting lives at risk, reduce shut down times & reduce your costs.
No regulatory burden because inspection operations are indoor and not in public airspace.
Download PDF for More Information – Click Here
Or call Graeme Normington on 0427 965 814 for more information or a quote.