Surveyors is committed to using the latest techniques and most advanced
technologies to provide superior inspection and surveying assistance to our
clients. Part of our work now involves the use of Robotic/RPAS/UAV Drones when carrying out inspections of confined spaces.
Using this proven technology enables us to access confined and
inaccessible spaces. We can inspect and explore different
compartments using the purpose designed flyability ELIOS here in Queensland and all over Australia. We reduce shut down times, reduce client costs and ensure a
more accurate and comprehensive result with each survey or inspection.
Experience the new
patent designed collision tolerant confined space inspection drone. The drone
is classification society approved for the inspection of confined spaces such
as, but not limited to – Ballast tanks, Void compartments, Pipe Passages, Cargo
Holds, Exhaust funnels, Boilers & Economisers.
Thanks to the new technology, Queensland Ship Surveyors can:
- Conduct assessments on the most inaccessible, complex spaces, these can now be inspected, explored, and condition assessed using our specialist drones.
- Help make Zero Harm a reality.
- Stop putting lives at risk, reduce shut down times & reduce your costs. We capture high definition video, including infrared and still photos for an in-depth analysis.
- Ensure that people no longer need to enter dangerous spaces & be exposed to threatening situations.
- Perform inspections that take only hours or often just minutes. Scaffolding, rope access or cranes are no longer required to perform visual inspections.
We manage and comply with all aviation regulatory requirements. Our survey/inspection company uses the world’s first purpose-designed, collision tolerant drone to inspect & explore inside the most inaccessible, complex, cluttered, confined spaces as well as above ground structures.